To all Senior IT Architects and Integration Consultant (s)
If you are interested in keeping an eye on all current and new IS technologies with some serious hand-on on many of them: please call!
Currently we are specifically looking for
- Data virtualization / Composite Software expert
- experienced Integration Architect & SOA Security Experts (specifically ORACLE IAM)
- a Senior Java Developer who would like to delve into Middleware
Please call Patrick Toenz for more information or send your CV per e-mail to hr at t2b.ch!
@Freelancers - if you are interested in a long-term Swiss assignment you are most welcome to contact us - but no agencies, please.
- t2b is the leading independent consulting company in the integration area. We are operating on the leading edge of application technology where we have permanently to develop new concepts of how to best use technology and how to make it work in our customers' environments.
- Project Management
- we do not only produce powerpoints! Realizing the projects and concepts we talk about helps us to refine them. Our customers - overburdened business, IS and project managers - benefit from knowing an important project in the right hands. Whether we also provide the implementation staff or have a 3rd party do the work - we make projects a success
Integration Consultant (s)
- all integration consultants have their area of specialization. This might be focussed around some partner products (TIBCO, ORACLE Fusion, Webmethods, BEA, Websphere, Cognos etc.), or around a specific area (Transport, Integration, Workflow, Portals, DWH, Marketplaces, SAP). You leverage your skills by defining best practices etc. for your colleagues.
- good presentation / communication skills
- project management experience
- 5+ years experience in information application systems (development, parameterization, rollouts)
- C, Java, VB or equivalent programming experience
- all consulting partners have their area of specialization. In this area you do research and are the industry expert. The result of your work are best practices and documented methods/approaches that you share with your colleagues. Open areas currently are: Master Data Management, Directories & Security
- excellent presentation / communication skills
- 8+ years experience in information application systems (development, parameterization, rollouts)